The trip that wasn't meant to be

Writing from my house.

My trip was a bust. When we finally landed in Miami, we sat at the gate waiting for some equipment to move so we could park. We made it in time for me to JUST miss my connecting flight. Some people who made it to the gate before me (15 min before flight time) said they were told the flight was closed.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Next flight would have has me there at 7 something. (And in fact, THAT flight was delayed!) I am not very superstitious, but I did not need any more signs. For some reason, I was not meant to go on this trip.

My girl was very adaptable and actually slept the entire flight back. She is really a sweetheart.

Of course, I am still waiting for my luggage. I assume it will arrive, oh, sometime around 4am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment