Last minute travel purchase

Lack of sleep or insanity must have gotten the best of me because I was planning on going to St. Maarten without a stroller...only using my Ergo Baby. Some good friends talked me out of it. I was torn between gate checking my Bugaboo (with no transport bag) or buying a second stroller. My husband was initially against a second stroller...convinced I'd be ok with just my Ergo. But then again, he's not going with us and wouldn't be the one carrying around a 26.5 lb toddler every time she got tired.


Concerned that my Bug would be damaged or would come back dirty with no travel bag (I really have an issue forking over $150 for that thing), I decided on the Maclaren Triumph



I have used a Maclaren Quest before (borrowed from a friend) and really liked it.   This one is nearly the same except for the way that the seat reclines and this one has less leg support.  I think it will work great for a part-time use stroller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment