St. Maarten Takes Two and Three (or, relax, relate, release)


Decided to log on to look at my flight itinerary one last time.  After rejecting the 4 hour layover to arrive at my destination tonight at 9:00, the lady at the counter told me that she had booked me on the itinerary identical to my original one, just for tomorrow instead of today.  I should have known better....and to carefully study my new boarding documents.  If I had, I would have realized that:
  1. My new itinerary involved a 7 hour layover in San Juan; arriving at the same 9:00 hour.
  2. The ticketing agent did not change my return date as I requested.
  3. The boarding documents for my daughter still had her leaving today.
I am trying to decide whether it will do any good to report the ticketing agent or not.

Soo....now I leave tomorrow morning from DC (instead of Baltimore), layover in Miami and arrive in St. Maarten at 2:05.  And my return date and time is set for Tuesday.  Hoping that nothing else goes wrong with this trip.  If it does, I'm staying home...lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment